14 April 2012

It's not what you think!!!

Some of my old comerades in musical arms took it up again last night.  That's right the return of the revenge of the FAB 40!!!!ExclamationPoint in ALLCAPSELEVENTY!! (You probably actully have some idea of how weird it feels to type that) (Get a life, please, I'm trying to).

Great tunes, great crowd, and the fact that i was sitting with my ex wife and our kids ( the boys are 15 and 17 now, and big enough to kick your personal ass, if you ask me) was just a...happenstance.

 THAT WAS NOT A DATE!  e jsut happened to be in the same place at the same time.  She went to fucking WHATABURGER to get someburgers.  I went to Phoenecia Market for Kalamata olives, Catalan chorizo, Argentine mock-Manchego, and some artisan baked goods.  I spent $9 for tapas for 5, she spent $16 for burgers for 3.  Obviously it could not have been a date.  Over-chaperoned. Lousy location. Too many witnesses.

 http://grooveshark.com/#!/user/JC/15411077/music

Ket's find out how the link works, shall we?

No comments: