25 September 2018

I had a girlfriend, backa long time ago.

Had a girlfriend in High School. I'd go and drop the family car into neutral, and push it a block or so away, to be distrete. Then I'd drive many miles to the place where my heart dwelled, pitch some pebbles at her window, climb up the fence, monkey across the gutter, and then slip into the bedroom window. And then we would make love like there was no tomorrow. There was no tomorrow for me. She told me she was pregnant, but not by me. Thanks, darling. She ended up marrying her coke dealer, who was well over twice her age, but she claimed that I was Daddy. She miscarried. I caught up with a mutual friend, who reminded me that (name goes here) had married (name goes here, my best buddy in high school). Well yes, my future ex wife and I caught up with them some years ago. Well, you do know that (best buddy from high school who married the first girl I ever really loved) died like 10 years ago. I had no idea. I just knew that he didn't answer his phone. I went to St Thomas High School, and hung out with the chicks at Duschene. Or the girls who went to Duschene, the girlfriends of my old buddies, who married guys I don't know,there are like zero children. Some of the chicks have decided that they were lesbian. Not my problem. But the greater mass just followed the scapegoat. hhigh School

No comments: